Monday, February 07, 2005

Super Bowl Halftime

Hey everybody, I was watching the Super Bowl the other day with a friend of mine and something didn't seem right.

I was watching the halftime show featuring Paul McCartney and I felt something was missing from previous years...oh yeah, that's right, it was missing Janet Jackson's boob.

That's right, we all saw the "wardrobe malfunction" over and over again last year (but you can't blame her, look at her family *cough*Michael*cough*). It just seems now that a halftime show isn't a halftime show without it.

It's the Grey Cup/Super Bowl without the party, Sonny without Cher, Simon without Garfunkel, Bread without Butter, Super Bowl Halftime without Jackson's tit. It just isn't the same.

Then again, do we really want to see McCartney whip something out...I think not. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some of McCartney's music, but he doesn't have the sex appeal for the male audience.

Hell, couldn't T.O. get on top of another one of those Desparate Housewives actresses again, that would the be just as good as Jackson's boob. Wait, sorry, that's right he had an injured leg and just about missed the game. Maybe we can get Ron Artest to beat someone up. Heck, it's not like he's doing anything these days.

You see what the NFL has done. They went all out last year and everyone makes a big deal. Now they can't top that.

Alright, alright, I'll admit, I missed the malfuction last year. But, seriously, I have better things to do than listen to Timberlake and Jackson sing.

Other than that it was a good game, props to T.O. for the eagle wing flap but it's too bad Philly lost the game. Well, just gotta look forward to the CFL season.

GO RIDERS GO!!

Take'er easy people

-Brother Punk-

p.s. It was brought to my attention that a few entries got posted on this blog that I have no idea how they got there. I apologize for those who tried to buy women's underwear through my blog, but I don't know how it got there (gee, I write a blog about a boob and now I'm apologizing for selling underwear...go figure).



7 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous spreadzle01 said...

from crap to class is all there is to say. paul rocked it. and thats all there is to say/

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Brother_Punk said...

Hey spreadzle, thanks for the comment.

It is like I said. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed McCartney's performance. I just found it awkward that there was no controversy

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger narniafan123 said...

Just found some interesting stuff on the upcoming Chronicles of Narnia film. Narnia Resourcesand the wardrobe"

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
game video violence

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great football forum hawkeyes iowa blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on football forum hawkeyes iowa. You can check out my forum about football forum hawkeyes iowa if you have a chance.

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous book said...

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSS

If You are looking for more info on book and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......book then go visit http://le4u.com......You wont be disapointed..Thanks For Visiting

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home